Details for ESTATE OF DOROTHY G. MELLINGER
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF STONE COUNTY MISSISSIPPI ESTATE OF DOROTHY G. MELLINGER, DECEASED BY NO. 66CH1:2021-00059(MA) MIRIAM A. HATTEN, EXECUTOR NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 26th day of May, 2021, by the Chancery Court of Stone County, Mississippi, to the undersigned on the ESTATE OF DOROTHY G. MELLINGER, DECEASED, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of said Court for probate and registration according to law within ninety (90) days from the date of the first publication of this notice, failure to do so will bar the claim. This 27th day of May, 2021. MIRIAM A. HATTEN, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF DOROTHY G. MELLINGER, DECEASED J. BENJAMIN NEWTON, JR. Attorney at Law P. O. Box 127 Wiggins, Mississippi 39577 (601) 928-4653 PUBLISH: 06/02/21, 06/09/21, and 06/16/21
- Update on drowning at Flint Creek
- De Soto National Forest Recreation Areas Closed for Flooding Threat
- Lawyer defends Saucier couple
- Local Businesses teaming up for Second Saturday event
- Check for election updates online
- Red Cross Helping after Severe Storms and Flooding Impact Communities Across the Region
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Two-Day Mississippi Health Project Vaccinates Hundreds Against COVID-19 in Mound Bayou and Greenville
- Municipal elections Tuesday, June 8th
- Kelly Brook doesn't want to marry Jeremy Parisi
- Bradley Cooper: COVID-19 pandemic made Nightmare Alley a 'unique experience'
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!