Details for ESTATE OF EDNA E. ROSS
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF STONE COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF: EDNA E. ROSS CAUSE NO. 21- 42 (MA) RHONDA ROSS MORROW PLAINTIFF NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters Testamentary having been granted on the April 12, 2021, by the Chancery Court of Stone County, Mississippi, to Rhonda Ross Morrow, Executrix of the Estate of Edna E. Ross, deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of this Court for probate and registration according to law, within ninety (90) days from the first publication of this notice, or they will be forever barred. This the 7th day of October, 2021. /S/RHONDA MORROW RHONDA S. MORROW Executrix of the Estate of Edna E. Ross, Deceased PUBLISH: 10/13/21, 10/20/21, and 10/27/21
- OHara's life celebrated
- Charles Williams, Sr.
- City to Review Business District Land Code
- Work underway on State Route 26 in George County
- Mary Brewer
- Auditor’s Office Arrests Former Circuit Clerk of Stone County, Issues Demands to 3 Current Supervisors
- Two students arrested
- MGCCC offers Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology program at no cost
- Parents Demand More Communication
- Ethel Ladner
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!