Details for IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF STONE COUNTY
IN THE CHANCERY COURT OF STONE COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JOHN MILTON WHITE, DECEASED NO.20-92 (JP) REBECCA ANN WHITE PIPKINS, PETITIONER NOTICE TO CREDITORS Letters Testamentary having been granted on the 3rd day of November, 2020, by the Chancery Court of Stone County, Mississippi to the undersigned, on the Estate of John Milton White, deceased, notice is hereby given to all persons having claims against said estate to present the same to the Clerk of this Court for probate and registration according to the law within ninety (90) days from the first publication of this Notice or they will be forever barred. This the 4th day of November, 2020. REBECCA ANN WHITE PIPKINS, Executrix For publication in The Stone County Enterprise on the following dates: Nov. 11, 2020, Nov. 18, 2020, Nov. 25, 2020 Prepared by: ERICH N. NICHOLS, MSB #102588 NICHOLS & ASH, PLLC 415 E. Beach Drive Ocean Springs, Mississippi 39564 Telephone: (228) 265-8200 Facsimile: (228) 265-8050
- 176 Stone Co. students, three staff currently quarantined
- Stone County EDP award $25K grant for industrial development
- Residents have had enough
- Bergeron Jr pleads guilty to first degree-murder charges
- Bobby Brown Jr. remembered by friends and family
- Update on street work around the city
- James Burton, Jr.
- Citizens voice concerns over safety in park
- Chrissy Teigen 'downsizes' Thanksgiving celebrations
- Red Report: Injury updates on Mills, Jurgens; 'decision to make' at QB; ILB Miller will travel with team
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!