At least two Stone High School students have been accepted into the Mississippi School for Mathematics and Science in the past week. Sophomores Nora Courtney and Kaylee Hall both received their letters of acceptance to the Columbus, Mississippi-based residential high school, which is the only public STEM-focused high school in the state. The school's admission is reserved for academically gifted students. Courtney and Hall will finish their junior and senior years of high school at MSMS. Hall is the daughter of Kasey Kaye Hall. Courtney is the daughter of Sean and Rebecca Courtney.
- Enterprise. Hall selected for MPA internship grant
- ‘This Is Us’ Season 6 Pushed Back to 2022 for Mostly-Uninterrupted Midseason Run
- Adranos announces expansion in McHenry
- This is the Least Expensive Zip Code in Mississippi
- Philip Breazeale
- Mary McCartney's new puppy
- Kim Kardashian West's birthday message for 'sweetest baby' Psalm
- Kiefer Sutherland to Headline Spy Drama at Paramount+
- Darrell Bond
- Hurricane season begins June 1
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!