The Desoto Ranger District is planning a 232 acre prescribed burn in Perry County today, April 26th. The purpose of todays burn is hazardous fuels reduction and longleaf habitat improvement. This burn is in the Deep Creek Community and the smoke will be visible from Bendale Road, Deep Creek Road, and Mars Hill Church Road. Crews and Engines will be working along Bendale Road and Deep Creek Road today and we are asking people to use caution in the area.
- Enterprise. Hall selected for MPA internship grant
- ‘This Is Us’ Season 6 Pushed Back to 2022 for Mostly-Uninterrupted Midseason Run
- Adranos announces expansion in McHenry
- This is the Least Expensive Zip Code in Mississippi
- Philip Breazeale
- Mary McCartney's new puppy
- Kim Kardashian West's birthday message for 'sweetest baby' Psalm
- Kiefer Sutherland to Headline Spy Drama at Paramount+
- Darrell Bond
- Hurricane season begins June 1
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!