Inspired by Trump Lawsuit, E. Jean Carroll Says Hundreds of People Want to Sue Too
- ZMG - Veuer
Since winning her lawsuit against President Trump, E. Jean Carroll says hundreds of people want to know how to sue their own alleged abusers. The advice columnist who won a civil lawsuit against Trump when a jury agreed he sexually abused her and later defamed her, said people are writing to her. Veuer has more.
- Inadequate parking delaying new tobacco shop on Magnolia Drive
- Vehicular fire reported in Perkinston area
- Memorial Day DUI Blitz now ongoing
- 9 of America’s Most Charming Airports
- USM offering marine ed. based summer camps
- Why scientists X-raying single atom for first time will ‘transform the world’
- Not all campaign reports filed on time
- Glowbug's Playhouse offering summer camps
- Campaign Finance Late-Filer Report
- SCE Holiday Hours; Deadlines
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!