"The People v. The Klan" is a four-part CNN Original Series, produced by Blumhouse Television, about the little-known true story of Beulah Mae Donald, a Black mother in Alabama who took down the Ku Klux Klan after the brutal 1981 murder of her son, Michael. Watch Sunday, April 11 and Sunday, April 18 starting at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- Judge responds to dismissing animal cruelty charges
- Luncheon to recognize Administrative Professionals
- Reeves & Mestayer Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Singing River Health System Plan
- MGCCC Softball games vs. Holmes moved to Monday
- Perk murder suspect also charged with molestation, animal abuse
- Mississippi Supreme Court weighs legality of state's medical marijuana ballot initiative
- Byrd named STAR student; Owen selected STAR teacher
- Pine Hill Fest Entertainment Finalized
- SCEMA Director Retires
- Prescribed burn today in DeSoto Ranger District
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!