Joyce Watkins, a 74-year-old woman who was wrongfully convicted of murdering her great-niece, was exonerated this week after spending 27 years in prison.
- City leaders considering $3.5 million grant for Enviva plant infrastructure
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day events canceled
- Memorial to host two blood drives
- House passes Mississippi Tax Freedom Act of 2022
- School Board hires consulting firm to navigate bond proposal
- Enviva, Residents Respond to Proposed Plant
- AMR Aumbulance Service Actively Hiring Qualified
- Representatives introduce Early Voting legislation
- MGCC partners with Singing River to provide access to high-quality medical care for students faculty and staff
- Mississippi governor seeks income tax elimination, legal medical marijuana with caps
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!