May 21—ST. LOUIS — A Washington University study has found higher incidence of prescription opioid use among recovering COVID-19 patients, suggesting doctors are using the potent painkillers to treat the lingering effects of the virus — and leading the study's main author to caution against such a trend. The study was released last month in the journal Nature. Its main finding showed that ...
- Update on drowning at Flint Creek
- De Soto National Forest Recreation Areas Closed for Flooding Threat
- Lawyer defends Saucier couple
- Local Businesses teaming up for Second Saturday event
- Check for election updates online
- Red Cross Helping after Severe Storms and Flooding Impact Communities Across the Region
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Two-Day Mississippi Health Project Vaccinates Hundreds Against COVID-19 in Mound Bayou and Greenville
- Municipal elections Tuesday, June 8th
- Kelly Brook doesn't want to marry Jeremy Parisi
- Bradley Cooper: COVID-19 pandemic made Nightmare Alley a 'unique experience'
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!